Well, on my 13 pro, using BARDMobile with Screen Recognition is awful.

In places it says Image, a white letter on a gray background … or something
equally useless.

If that is what a sighted person sees, I am glad they don’t have to use
BARDMobile.

Richard, USA

"It's no great honor to be blind, but it's more than a nuisance and less than a
disaster. Either you're going to fight like hell when your sight fails or
you're going to stand on the sidelines for the rest of your life." -- Dr.
Margaret Rockwell Phanstiehl Founder of Audio Description (1932-2009)

My web site:  <https://www.turner42.com> https://www.turner42.com