Are use the screen recognition some. I think having it in the rotor is definitely a good idea on some apps screen recognition makes it a little more usable. One example is the app known as the weather channel. I’ve been able to turn screen recognition on and have it read things in The Weather Channel app then otherwise I’d not be able to read. so, it is definitely a good idea to have screen recognition in the router and have it turned off. That’s the time I just turn it on when you need it.

Sent from my iPhone