From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Jonathan Mosen
Sent: November-29-12 3:52 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: iTunes 11 is out

For the most part iTunes 11 is working well and I like the redesign. The
menu bar does not talk when you right-arrow through it at this point, but
the shortcut keys still work and pulling down the menus talk. Also there is
a button to bring up the menu which speaks fine. I think it's snappier than
the previous release. And yes as always in iTunes for Windows, f6 is your
friend.

Jonathan