Hi Marco,

I love my iPhone and I am sure there are many happy Mac users out there, but
I think your logic to buy a Mac just because you think you may have a better
iTunes experience to me at least makes no sense at all. iTunes works just
fine with Jaws and while I am only planning to install iTunes 11 tonight,
from the messages I read it sounds as if things are working well and that
using the menu button is an easy work-around at this point. In any case, the
way I use iTunes, I don't even have to use the menus very often and I
wouldn't be surprised if this issue with the menus not reading properly will
be fixed fairly soon.

Apart from that I doubt you get a much improved iTunes experience on a Mac.
Don't forget that there is still a huge majority of iTunes users world wide
who use Windows computers and Apple will not stop improving iTunes for
Windows and I doubt Freedom Scientific will stop trying to make Jaws work
well with iTunes either.

Of course if you have been looking at getting a Mac anyways just to learn
the OS and Voiceover because you like this type of stuff then it's perfectly
justified to do so. I am personally a huge Windows and Jaws person, but I am
also tempted sometimes to go out and buy a Mac Mini. Unfortunately I know I
wold not be happy with the basic $699 version or whatever it is and the
upgrade to an SSD, a faster CPU and more RAM would put that Mac Mini around
$1,000 to $1,100 and I could get one heck of a nice Windows desktop or
laptop for that or, for that matter, I could buy myself an unlocked iPhone 5
and an iPod Touch Fifth Generation for it. Why is there always more stuff I
want to buy than what I can afford?