Try the app called onavo, it shrinks your data and even has a brother app
that will count your data with each app.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Cris
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 5:08 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: help me troubleshoot high data usage with AT&T

Hello Folks,

I have been dealing with a serious problem with unusually high data usage,
eversince I upgraded my iPhone 4S to IOS six.  Every month, I use all of my
data plan in the first two or three days of the month, even though I rarely
ever use my phone outside my house.  At home I use my own wifi connection.
Last month my entire data plan was eaten up in the first day of the month.
I turned celular data off to avoid being overcharged, but the problem with
this solution is that I can never get my voicemail messages unless I turn
the celular back on.  This month I am already over sixty percent of my data
although I made sure not to do anything on my phone outside the house other
than just answering my phone calls.  Needless to say that I still have over
two weeks before my new month starts.  Does anyone with AT&T have similar
problem?  Is this a problem with my phone or a problem with AT&T system?

I did everything I could to troubleshoot this problem to no avail.  I even
restored the phone twice, and no improvement.  If anyone has any suggestions
to help me troubleshoot this problem, I will appreciate it.

Cheers,

Cris