From: Cris
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 9:20 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: help me troubleshoot high data usage with AT&T

Thanks folks for your feedback.

I will try onavo to see if it could identify the apps that eat up my data.  I
never used maps outside my home.  I only used it few times at home to get
directions.

Now, if I lose my wifi connection, I have no idea how to tell unless I
continuously check the status bar.  or is there any other way to prevent the
phone from switching to 3/4G if I accidentally lose my wifi connection?

I will take your advice and turn off location services and see if this would
improve the situation a little.

Thanks again for your replies.

Regards,

Cris