Hi Eric,

As I pointed out before, the Handicapped Scuba Association, HSA, will gladly
and happily certify you. They have instructors all over the place, just go
on their website, www.hsascuba.com and find out who to contact in your area.
The HSA certification is very much like the Padi certification as they
follow the same guidelines. The HSA also conducts several trips every year
to Bonaire in the Caribian and other places. These trips are affordable,
accessibility is guarantied and while I have not yet been on one of their
trips, they do sound very good.

I paid $700 for my course in Vancouver, so $500 sounds very reasonable. One
thing everybody who is interested in scuba diving has to realize is that it
is an expensive sport. I don't want to take this any further here because
apart from the connection to the Dive Log app which was the basis of this
thread, this isn't exactly iOS related.

I can only encourage you to ask any of the scuba divers you know and who are
also iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad users to contact Greg and let him know that
there are more than a few people out there who would benefit from him making
the Dive Log app accessible. Dive Log is highly rated in the app store and
it is on the expensive side as apps go, $9.99. But I found Greg's response
extremely encouraging and I am sure he will deliver on accessibility. When I
get to test a version of Dive Log that has accessibility improvements I will
update the list. Here again is Greg's contact email:

supp...@moremobilesoftware.com