From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Mark BurningHawk
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 9:55 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: cannot for the life of me find the @ sign...

On my new Ipad 3, I cannot for the life of me find the 2 ("at") sign.  I
have seen every symbol other than it known to human kind, including the
Tilde and the Number sign, which are right on either side of it when using a
shifted QWERTY keyboard, but no "@," sign.  Is there a VO setting that would
hide it from me?  Someone mentioned it was near the Return touchkey, but
while I see lots of there symbols around there, period, slash, question
mark, Exclamation point, etc.. no @ sign.  Thus, I can't put in my Icloud
Email address to set it up on the pad.  Is there a way to put in
burningh...@icloud.com
without using that at symbol I can't find? Heh

 . Mark BurningHawk Baxter
 . AIM, Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
 . MSN:  burninghawk1...@hotmail.com
 . My home page:
 . http://MarkBurningHawk.net/

Mark BurningHawk