Hi Wayne,

As Kawal pointed out, DND should not silence an alarm. Are you sure you
didn't somehow sleep through it? You might want to set 2 alarms, one at 5:15
and another at 5:20 or 5:25.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Wayne Merritt
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 7:49 AM
To: viphone
Subject: Problem with clock alarm and DND in 6.0.2

Greetings. I know some have had issues with Do Not Disturb in iOS
6.0.2. My issue may be related to that, I'm not sure. I have an alarm
set to go off every weekday starting at 5:15. Twice now the alarm has
not gone off and I woke up as much as an hour later. These alarms are
through the native clock app on the iPhone 5. The first time it
happened, DND was set to end later than expected. However, this
morning when it happened, the DND end time was 5:10, which is what it
should be. Any ideas? has anyone experienced this behavior? I have an
iPhone 5 with iOS 6.0.2.

Regards,
Wayne Merritt

--