Perhaps there is an URL with the information I'm looking for, but I still want to be certain that I have answers to the following questions:

1)  Does this app require an independent GPS receiver?

2)  If so, is there a list of compatible such devices?

3)  Can a user manual and/or user guide be found online?

4)  If so, where?

5)  What is the nature of technical support?

6)  Is there additional cost for technical support if such exists?

7)  Will this app function efficiently on an iPhone 5 with 32 Mb memory?

Thanks