  From: Marissa
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 7:13 PM
  Subject: My iphone 4s

  Hello all,

  I have an Iphone 4s that has been giving me nothing but trouble, its an AT&T
4s GB anyway, I use voice over although i do have usable vision.

  To make a long story short my original 4s  was set up with voiceover tripple
click home and after a while i noticed that the phone would become unresponsive
when trying to use the touch screen after i turned off voice over. This issue
would no happen all of the time but only on occasion in addition, I had also
noticed that when closing apps using the app switcher that my phone would "shut
off" by displaying a black screen with a white spinning circle. So i decided to
replace my original Iphone 4s (which was purchased July 2012)

  Here i now am with my  Iphone 4s replacement and I noticed that the same
issues are happening as they did with my original Iphone, I am wondering if i
should take it to an apple store which is most likely what I am going to do
but, like mentioned above these problems are intermittent. I could not get the
original phone to "produce" these issues when i took it to apple.

  What should i do with my replacement 4s? are there any diagnostic tests that
apple can run to figure out why now 2 Iphone 4s are having the same issue? I
remember that the guy that helpled me at apple said that if these "issues"
happen again it could be application related, i doubt that because i started

  Have posted this topic on here before and no list members report having these
issues I want my Iphone to work but am at a loss as to what to do, in addition,
I have a lynksis wrt54g2 router and my Iphone does not stay connected can i ask
anyone on here if apple shuts off wi fi when the phone is locked?

  oh by the way, just in case anyone is curious before my Iphone 4s i had an
Iphone 4 and yup u guessed it i had wifi issues to.

  Help would be greatly appreciated.

  have done the following:

  Reset
  Restarted