Hi,  Yes I notest the same thing.  not sure what is going on with that but
wonder if there is a way to fix this.  I would like to be able to move message
to my own folder and not have gmail mark messages automaticaly.

matthew Dyer

matthew Dyer

Sent from my mac mini.
 e-mail/msn: ilovecountrymusic...@gmail.com