I found gmail's server stuff to be quite frustrating. You need to work your way
in to gmail's profile handling of messages and tell it to delete messages when
you delete them. The default setting is to save all messages on the server. It
took me a couple weeks to figure out what was going on. I still have over
100,000 messages to clear out. I have been using gmail since 2004.

You are probably moving your finger too fast and then lifting it from the
screen. IOS interprets this as a vertical flick. Vertical flick is perform the
action selected in the rotor. For moving on the screen, it is smaller movements
that are not too fast. do not remove your finger from the display until VO
starts speaking the item.On the Braille display, dot 7 with space bar is delete
and dot 8 with space bar is enter. Braille Edge may have set it up so dot 7
sends the dot 7 chord key codes. Try dot 7 with other dots, all pressed
simeltaniously. Don't forget k chord is keyboard help.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone