Also, the app switcher does not show the app you're currently using. For
instance, if you are in Mail and invoke App switcher, Mail will not be shown.

The apps in app switcher are not entirely functional. Sometimes when you unload
an app there are remnants of it in the memory, which is why it's a good idea to
clear it out once in awhile.

HtH,
Teresa

Slow down; you'll get there faster.