Hi, Teresa.

Thanks for the tips on the App Switcher; think I got a handle on it, as in
earlier posts.

No, this is a four-finger swipe to the left or right from within an app itself.
 If you do it right, it'll say Switching to, and then whatever the next or
previous app in your queue is.  If you do it wrong, it gives you a kind of high
whimpering noise which I find rather amusing.  A three-fingered flick doesn't
do this.  Quite handy to switch back and forth between my messenger clients.
Mark BurningHawk
Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
Home page:  Http://MarkBurningHawk.net/