Well, I've just written with the Braille touch although I've changed positions
with how to hold the phone and it's better.

resting the phone against my chest as stated by someone, thumb and small finger
being small finger underneath the bottom of the phone and thumb resting on the
edge of the phone and then both fingers pinching the phone in a firm grip and
then using the rest of my fingers to type.  I have become quite fast with this
App.  I have not read the help document as someone on one of the lists was good
at explaining what to do.  I'm going to buy the App because at times I don't
always have a keyboard on me.  A vast improvement from the other braille App.

Kawal.