Hello DJ. Your solution is still in very good one and provides an alternative
to using an app. In fact what I do with Weather Underground is taken a step
further by putting my ZIP Code and when that page loads with my ZIP Code I save
that on to my home screen. So on my home screen weather section I will have
different city shortcuts for the ones I am interested in. However for the app
solution, I like using the Fahrenheit app. I don't usually use it for detailed
weather information though. I mainly use it because of the temperature showing
up as a batch on the screen.