From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Tom Lange
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 12:11 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Getting A Forecast in the Weather Underground App?

Hi,
I don't use the Weather Underground app, but, since the stock weather app
that comes with the iPhone doesn't provide anywhere near as much detail as I
want, I loaded the Weather Underground web site into Safari, then put its
URL on my home screen.  That URL eventually made its way into my weather
apps folder, where I have the weather app and Radio NOAA.

When I bring up Weather Underground in Safari, I can navigate to the form
field that lets me put in my current zip code and, if all is working well,
I'll get up to a seven-day forecast for my location.

Hope this helps you.

Tom