I like the weatherbug app. It is accessible and you can have it as detailed or as sparse as you like. In the past, this app for computers has had accessibility issues. I have written the developers who have stated that many blind users have requested greater accessibility in the weatherbug app. The last few updates have all been accessible. They actually lived up to their word this time. In the past with their computer apps this wasn't always the case. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <r...@raulgallegos.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 3:24 AM
Subject: Re: Getting A Forecast in the Weather Underground App?

Hello DJ. Your solution is still in very good one and provides an alternative to using an app. In fact what I do with Weather Underground is taken a step further by putting my ZIP Code and when that page loads with my ZIP Code I save that on to my home screen. So on my home screen weather section I will have different city shortcuts for the ones I am interested in. However for the app solution, I like using the Fahrenheit app. I don't usually use it for detailed weather information though. I mainly use it because of the temperature showing up as a batch on the screen.