Well, I have test about android, and in a few words, never android will be
comparable with iPhone or any apple products.
1. android is a OS that has to be adapt to a device, and are so much companies
making devices with android. At the same time, each device offert different
features, that might other devices has, or many it doesn't those features. Then
the updates dependes of each phone builders, no of google. So if I need to buy
a phone with X OS, but I can't update the OS, because I need to wait that the
company who made my phone make the adjustments, is very risky with a important
issue as the accessibility is.More over, the accessibility is something that
talkback still very pour. Exist other programs like mobile speach, but it is
very deficient also.Apple is far away in advantage with the accessibility, and
I don't want to talk about hardware, because it depends of the phone builder,
no of google. Google always has been interested in the accessibility. So, is
very difficult to make a similitude between aple and android.Is true that some
times I am upset with apple, when they forget fix something, or that kind of
things, but still iPhone is the better phone on the world.

Sent from my iPhone