I love the alarmed app!  I believe the paid version also gives you day minders.
 Say for example, you want to be reminded something every 2 hours from 8 AM to
4 PM.  Great for medication or something.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/alarmed-reminders-+-timers/id371886784?mt=8

Traci
1 step, 2 step, ... 1,311 steps! I can do the BIG CLIMB 2013, with your
support. Our efforts  will help make a big difference in the fight against
blood cancers. Please give to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Learn more &
donate here. Thank you.
  http://www.llswa.org/site/TR/Events/BigClimb?px=1570735&pg=personal&fr_id=1250