I hope Winston will address the steps from the computer to the app, but you
can simply re-download the BookShare books into the app.  It doesn't take
very long.

Also, as Fred said, if you have a Dropbox account, you could put the books
there and access them.

The other great feature is with many files you can actually edit them from
within Voice Dream Reader.  I keep a list of books that a Book Club reads
and I discovered I can easily update it right from within the app.  very
nice, and that is a Word docx file.

As for reading brf files, I will also leave that to Winston to answer.

Enjoy,

Richard

  _____