From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Winston
Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2013 11:25 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: voice dream and bookshare.

In the next release of Voice Dream Reader, which will come out in a few
days, you'll be able to move files from the computer to your iPhone or iPad
using iTunes.

I looked into reading brf files, and it doesn't seem that difficult. It's a
matter prioritizing it among the dozens of items on my to do list. If you
feel strongly about needing this feature, please let me know.

Best,

Winston.