As far as I know, only iCloud synching is possible. You can however import reminders from the stock Reminders app, both manually and automatically if you paid for the extras pack, which also includes iCloud Synching.

Christopher Hallsworth

On 08/03/2013 12:46, Pablo Morales wrote:
Chris.
Just a question, this app can be sincronize with the microsoft outlook
calender? or with the exchange calenders?
thanks
Pablo

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris H" <christopher...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2013 6:58 AM
Subject: Alarmed was Re: Calendar event, can I check?

Hello all
Thank you for your help.
I'm pleased to report the Alarmed app is just what I was after.
I was able to set a super reminder to occur on the first Wednesday of
every month.
I love this app to bits!
Don't get me wrong, the default calendar/reminder apps are good, but
if you want more customization and flexibility, the Alarmed app is the
way to go. It is completely free in the app store, with an in-app
purchase for the extras pack should you wish to do that. I did this
very thing, because I want to support the developer with the excellent
work he has done to make this app 100% accessible with VoiceOver.
Thank you once again, and, as the developer said, are you alarmed? Smile.
Chris.

Christopher Hallsworth