From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <r...@raulgallegos.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 8:10 AM
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Calendar event, can I check?

Hi there. Unless I am missing something, it doesn't look like the options of
the calendar allow you to pick the first day of the month or a specific day
like that. It seems to only give you options for repeating things like
weekly monthly and yearly. If this is the case then it is really too bad.
What if you have an appointment the first Wednesday of each month. Obviously
the date will be different from month-to-month, yet the iPhone calendar
doesn't seem to allow for this. I might look into setting up an appointment
like this from the Google website since I use Google calendars. I would
imagine and hope that the interface there will allow you to do that, but as
I said, it doesn't appear that you can do that from the iPhone itself. Of
course if I am wrong, anyone please feel free to correct me.