Hi Robin,

Yes, I agree, as far as I am concerned I see absolutely no improvements with
this Audible update except that they added an 8 minute sleep timer.

I really would like them to upgrade their sleep timer so you can set the
time simply as a custom time and also that there is a subtle warning 10 or
20 seconds before the timer runs out and an easy way to reset it if you are
stil l awak and hear the warning. The sleep timer app "iTired" does this
beautifully, but unfortunately you can't use it with third-party apps, only
the native music app.

Another big thing I would like to see fixed is the fact that there is no
indication in the Chapters and Bookmarks area which chapter is currently
playing. If Voiceover said "Now Playinbg" or "Selected" or whatever when you
come across the chapter that is playing at the time it would make it much
easier to find your chapter and either double tap on the one before or the
one after.

I will write to Audible again with these suggestions and hope as many as
possible join me in this.