Hi Adrienne,

It is absolutely a good idea to contact them. As for finding your place in a
book with 2-hour chapters shouldn't be too hard since the app does have a
sleep timer and you can set it now to as short as 8 minutes or there is 15
minutes or 30 minutes. If the sleep timer ends and you are still awake you
can always tap play again and reset the sleep timer. The sleep timer also
has a setting which plays until the end of the current chapter, but if you
are at the beginning of a very long chapter this may still not be so good.
Another thing you can do is set your Jump Back interval to 90 seconds in the
Settings. What I do is go and find the beginning of a chapter I remember,
then I go to the next chapter. Now I find the Jump Back button, hold it and
split tap with another finger. I can do this 10 or 20 times in a few seconds
very fast and if my jump interval is set to 90 seconds, even just 10 taps
will get you back 15 minutes and I find this pretty efficient.

Don't get me wrong, I also want them to at least have a Jump Forward button
so I could go forward or backward by whatever interval I set, I'd also like
a high speed scrubbing option like you have in the Music app where a single
flick on the time counter will advance or go back by 10% of the current
track which I think is a great idea, but for the time being there are ways
to do this reasonably well as it is especially if you use the sleep timer
for listening in bed.