Hopefully the explanations some have offered in this thread will help those who
are struggling with the Fleksy paradigm. It's certainly different, especially
if you're the type of person who likes character by character keyboard echo.
You're not going to get that kind of feedback with Fleksy because of the word
prediction.

Most of the time when I'm mobile with the iPhone, I have my Focus 14 Blue with
me and that's how I enter text. But on those occasions where I don't, Fleksy
has been a game changer for me. My typing speed with it is right up there with
how fast I used to be with T9 in the days of the Nokia phones with keypads.
I've developed a two finger typing technique with Fleksy that is giving me
really good speed. One criticism I have of the app as it stands is that
sometimes you have to enter manual entries quite slowly or they don't take, but
they've squashed a number of bugs already so hopefully they'll get to the
bottom of that one. All in all I can't recommend Fleksy highly enough.

I hope Apple will find a way to permit the installation of universal keyboards
without compromising security, so that whether you prefer Fleksy, Braille Touch
or something else, you can enter text in any app you like without the need for
copy and paste.

Jonathan