Hello Jordan want to give you a couple of hints, with sprint him the iPhone
five of notice whenever you've got a lot of bars. It makes the Internet running
a little bit slower, no AT&T I heard it runs faster, also know there is Verizon
and Sprint are on CDMA networks and AT&T is GSM. Now Mr. battery life, it just
depends on what you're doing whether you're streaming music, surfing the web,
or checking email. So with that said I hope I helped you.

Sent from my iPhone