From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Neal Ewers
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 9:51 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: IPhone 5 questions

Hi, When my phone came, it did not have the tap the home button 3 times
function engaged. I had to do it in settings. As for Verizon coverage, they
claim to have more US coverage than all of the other providers combined. Of
course, that's just their advertising, but I travel a bit and I am rarely
without coverage. There is now a tower on Isle Royale which is one of the
few places I could not get a signal a few years ago.

Neal