Don't feel alone – I couldn't get the ring tones to sync either and I tried!
And tried! And try! I spent tons of time trying to make it work and just can't
get it done.

If anyone has any more tips, please let me know. I've done everything I can
think of to get the computer and iPhone to sync but my efforts have failed.

Thanks,
Donna

Sent from my iPhone