Hi Simon,

That is a question nobody can really answer precisely because it depends on
so many factors. For example: is your WiFi turned on all the time, is your
Bluetooth turned on, do you have email accounts configured, if  so, how many
and are they using Push to retrieve messages, do you use location based
reminders or other apps that use location services, how many apps do you
have that send you push notifications, are you on a 3G or LTE network.

I think for the most part you are doing OK if you get through the day, e.g.
you unplug your iPhone at 7 or so  in the morning and your battery lasts
with normal usage, maybe doing some phone calls, doing some email and so on
and you get home after work and are down to 20% or so.There are many battery
saving tips, they are easy to find if you google "battery saving tips for
the iPhone" or something like that. You have to decide for yourself what is
acceptable to you since some people may suggest to only fetch email once an
hour or manually, to always turn WiFi and Bluetooth off, to disable all push
notifications and to turn off location services for all apps etc. To me
putting such severe restrictions on my phone is not acceptable, I own an
iPhone so I can take adavantage of all the iPhone can do and if I turn off
half the features then maybe that is OK for some, but it's not OK for me and
I rather charge my phone every night than to turn off everything so that
maybe I get 2 days out of it.