Hi all.

Ok I agree that cardboard is not the best material, to built a standscan, and
there should be done some research to find a better material. I disagree that
the product is not the 30 dollars worth. Here in Denmark everything costs,
especially items that can make things easier for me as a blind person.

I think I will order an extra standscan pro, so that if mine should broke I
have a new one. It really helps me especially to scan barcodes, that is a
totally new world that you can scan barcodes so easy.

Best regards Annie.