  From: Troy Sullivan
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2013 10:10 PM
  Subject: Re: one thing I wish apple would change

  No how do you get to that?
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Marcy Weinberg
    To: viphone@googlegroups.com
    Cc: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
    Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2013 12:10 PM

    Have you tried assistive touch?

    --
    Marcy weinberg
    Junior Partner
    Fedora Outlier, LLC
    Top down, BETTER THAN EXCELLENT ™ consulting, teaching and support
    http://www.fedoraoutlier.com
    888-958-6979 ext.3801
    ma...@fedoraoutlier.com

    On Apr 6, 2013, at 9:56 AM, "Troy Sullivan" <troysulliva...@gmail.com>
wrote:

      Good morning all,
      This is a  suggestion and maybe there is a fix to this and I don't know
about it. but I have something that I think apple needs to change or needs to
make better. Because of the strong medication I take it kind of messes with my
hand cordination, my hands are not always stable so like when I do the
doubletap and hold to delete something sometimes I have to do it several times
before I get it. This morning I tried to do the roter and my hands just weren't
having it today so I had to use the keybord to change my roter setting. I know
I'm probably not the only one out there with hand cordination issues, but is
there a setting or something I can do to make the jestures easier for me to do?
Also if someone has a way I can contact apple's accessibility dept about this
please let me know.
      Thanks.

  No virus found in this message.