From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Martin Nelson
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 8:32 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: talking goggles does not work for me

Hello, Everyone: I was very impressed by the success people are having with
the ap Talking Goggles. I purchased it a few days ago, but have had no
results. I am using an iphone 4s. I recognize that I am not very good with
using the camera since I haven't had good results with some of the other aps

that require the use of the camera. I had my sighted wife try the Goggles,
and she didn't get much better results. I am using an odder box but my wife
tells me that it doesn't block the camera. I have been able to get good
videos with the camera.
Any ideas as to what might be causing the ap not to work for me?
Thanks for any help or suggestions.
Regards,
Martin Nelson