From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Neal Ewers
Sent: 21 April 2013 22:03
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Tat Tap See

Hi, If there humans on the other end of this, that would certainly explain
how it does what it does. I can't see how a database can do all that. I
know, you can put a lot in a database and draw out very specific things, and
perhaps this is what they are doing, but it would be nice to get to the
bottom of the human or not question. Jonathan is usually right on such
things and I was not meaning to doubt his credibility, I just would like a
source so I can share with others.

Neal