Hi Lori,

It really depends what you want to do with Dropbox. If you want it on your
computer, I would suggest going to www.dropbox.com and installing Dropbox.
YOu'll create a Dropbox account in the process. Then get the Dropbox app from
the app store so you have it on your phone. Sign in using the same email
address and password you created for the computer. Then choose Dropbox in Voice
Dream Reader. I don't know whether you can create a Dropbox account from your
phone, if you aren't planning to use it with a computer. If not, there's
probably a way to create one on the website.

HTH,
Anna