Hi Ann,

What I want to do is eventually is to take some of my Lionss documents such as the adjenda and the bylaws and constitution and any other documents I might need from my folders on my computer and put them on my I phone in my voice dream reader. But I'm not sure if I need to install drop box on my computer or just on my I phone. I'm going to be President of my Lions club come July first and Iwant to hav all my documents on Lions that I might need as President so that I won't have to have someone else read the adjenda or any other Lions material for me.

Does this make sense? So I'm thinking I will just need to install drop box on my I phone or do I need to also install drop box on my computer? Also how do I use drop box? I never used drop box before. Thanks for any help.

lori and the Gipper