Hi all,

I just got my iPhone 5 yesterday and have spent much of the day learning the
differences between it and my old 3gs and getting used to using braille.
there are a few things I can't seem to figure out however.

1. How can I lock the phone in portrait mode, so it doesn't keep switching
on me when I use apps like kindle?

2. How can I set the onscreen keyboard for touch typing? I was told to use
the rotor, but neither with gestures or with my focus 14 display, can I get
anything about typing.

3. For anyone using a focus 14, is there a keystroke on the display to
activate the home button?

Thanks everyone.

Sherry

So hold this moment fast,
And live and love as hard as you know how,
And make this moment last,
Because the best of times is now.
--La cage aux Folles