Hi Mary,

thanks so much for your note!

I'm having a little trouble with the comparison between services like BookShare
and a library, only because with a library you must return the books and with
BookShare the book is yours for as long as you like.

I guess I'd see more of a comparison between a service like National Library
Service and a typical public library.

So I'm sorry if I'm missing the point here. I'm sure not meaning to hold any
particular group or interest to any specific standard, just wanting to promote
equality. That's all.

Thanks a bunch and have a lovely evening!

Smiles,

Cara :)