Yes, I agree. why would anyone use a "telephone" communications device of this nature in any other way? Besides, for those who have lost track of the discussion, the argument centers around placing cell service feature on an iPad mini which makes 100% sense to me and anyone else who has the intelligence to primarily use with and earpiece and alike. I know this simple solution doesn't make for mindless list serve arguments, but it is a very good solution, and as much choice as possible is best. (Smile).

LS

----- Original Message ----- From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <r...@raulgallegos.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2013 8:05 AM
Subject: Re: getting an iPad mini

I can see where Magic Jack and/or Talkatone would work with a Bluetooth headset so you aren't exactly having to hold an 8 inch slab of glass on your face.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
If you "Friend Request" me on Facebook and your profile picture is a car, I will automatically assume you are a Transformer. - Sheldon Cooper