  From: Lauren Simmons
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2013 1:27 PM
  Subject: Re: getting an iPad mini

  Yes, I agree. why would anyone use a "telephone" communications device of
  this nature in any other way? Besides, for those who have lost track of the
  discussion, the argument centers around placing cell service feature on an
  iPad mini which makes 100% sense to me and anyone else who has the
  intelligence to primarily use with and earpiece and alike. I know this
  simple solution doesn't make for mindless list serve arguments, but it is a
  very good solution, and as much choice as possible is best. (Smile).

  LS