From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Neal Ewers
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2013 9:48 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Using Siri to dial a number with an extension

Hi, There is something I would like to do that I bet I can't do either.

My home land line has voice mail. When I am away from home, I have to dial
the phone number and then the pass code. I would love to be able to have a
shortcut that dials the phone number. But, I think when I have dialed my
voice mail number and am on a call, I would be unable to do this. However, I
would like to be proven wrong on this one.

Thanks for any help.

Neal