Hi Christopher,

Great point.

I wonder if the majority of the blind tech would catch up to make this even
possible though?  Its been my experience that the hardware upgrade for these
things are measured in decades, not months like general consumer products.
haha.  But bluetooth or NFC would definitely be a good solution for syncing
such data.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore