Raul A. Gallegos
Finally heading to the comic book store. My cardiovascular system is pumping with joy. =) - Sheldon Cooper
Twitter and Facebook user ID: rau47

On 5/21/2013 10:50 AM, Alan Paganelli wrote:
Very good my friend.  I look forward to reading your full report after
you've played with it a bit! <grin>

    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* Raul A. Gallegos <mailto:r...@raulgallegos.com>
    *To:* viphone@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>
    *Sent:* Tuesday, May 21, 2013 7:01 AM
    *Subject:* Re: Bluetooth Ear Peace Recommendations Wanted

    Hi, since I'm a tech gadget freak, I'm not always satisfied with just
    one item. Yesterday I wrote how I ordered my replacement Plantronics
    M50
    headset, (ear piece). Well, last night I was looking for something else
    completely different and stumbled across another one which looks
    promising. This is the Samsung HM1700. Description shows it's a mono
    headset, but I have seen manufacturer descriptions refer to single ear
    headsets as mono even if they are stereo, meaning with a2dp support.
    This one however doesn't specifically say a2dp support, but it does say
    that it will play music. So, I went ahead and took the risk that it has
    A2DP even though it's not mentioned. So, we'll find out when I get it
    later this week. This one comes in different colors and is currently
    selling for around $25. I picked the blue one.

    --
    Raul A. Gallegos
    Oh Mario...if only I could control everyone the way I control you ...

    On 5/19/2013 10:51 AM, Alan Paganelli wrote:
     > Raul,I understand where your coming from.  I started out with a
     > Plantronics 520 ear peace.  It beeps when it gets paired and
    beeps if it
     > gets disconnected.  It's very comfortable to wear all day and
    delivers
     > up to 8 hours talk time and 10 days in standby mode.  It was
    around 40
     > bucks if you caught it on special. I liked it so well, when my
    son was
     > looking for an ear peace for his smart phone, I bought him one for
     > Christmas a couple of years ago.
     > The ear peace is reliable and is reasonably free of wind noise.  He
     > didn't like it saying it fell off his ear to easily. I guess he has
     > weird ears.  I have never found that to be true and it just sits
    inside
     > the ear canal rather then to go far into the ear which means it still
     > lets outside sounds in so you can still read traffic.
     > I lost mine.  Where or how I know not and I was really ticked off
    with
     > myself that I did lose it.  My son sense he didn't like it gave
    me his
     > so good on me for getting one.  A friend of his got him a really nice
     > one with like 3 mikes .  Why it needs that many is beyond me but
    there
     > you are.  I'd like one of the newer ones that talk saying things like
     > connect or not connected etc.  If anybody has any recommendations I'd
     > love to hear them.

    Chris Cole
     >     center and the Greyhound bus I lost it. I don't know if I
    dropped it
     >     out
     >     of my shirt pocket when I took something else out of it, or if I
     >     took it
     >     off and just left it there in the station. In any case, today
    I went

    <mailto:viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>
     >     You received this message because you are subscribed to the
    Google