From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Alan Paganelli
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2013 10:15 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Bluetooth Ear Peace Recommendations Wanted

I would want it for phone use and couldn't care less about recording.  That
having been said, I would be concerned about over compression on the mike.
How is it in windy situations?  This isn't a cheap ear peace so I'm trying
to line up all my ducks first.  And, thank you for sharing your experiences.
When I said I couldn't care less about recording, I didn't mean it to sound
argumentative so please don't take it that way.  We've had a friendly
relationship for many a year for that.