Hi Kerri,

Kayak Pro works and is accessible, I also downloaded Expedia and while I
haven't used it to book a flight or hotel for that matter it seems
accessible. Often the airlines also have apps, here in Canada the Air Canada
app is quite good, it's accessible and I can book flights, check in, get my
electronic bording pass and it integrates with Passbook which is nice
because I can add my bording pass to Passbook.

>From what I have seen the airline apps are usually free, can't comment on
accessibility for the American ones, however.

For hotel bookings, in case you have to make any, the Booking.com app is
probably the best. They have one of the largest selections of hotels, their
prices are as good as any I have seen and they have been super responsive
when I contacted them about 2 months ago about fixing a problem in their
app. Voiceover used to be super sluggish and almost unusable once you had
the list of search results on the screen, they released an update within a
month after I contacted them which fixed the problem and the app now works
great. I posted a few messages about this back in May and early June and you
should be able to find them easy enough if you look in the archives for
"booking.com".