Hi Kerri,

I had a look at Travelocity, but I am in Canada so I was only given the
option for the Travelocity Canada app. This seems to be a web app, i.e. it
really is their mobile website accessed by the app rather than Safari. For
me there is a link to go to the full website and when I do this the Canadian
Travelocity website opens in Safari. I tried booking a hotel with the app
and also a flight on the full website and everything seemed nicely
accessible. The Calendar worked fine for me, but there seems to be one
limitation. It shows July and the first part of August and I can double tap
on any of the days and that will put that date into the check-in date for
hotels or the flight date. What I have not figured out is how to, for
example, select a date further down the road like in October or November,
for example. The Canadian app also does not seem to let me book flights in
the app, it seems that I have to use the website for that. Once again that
all seems to work well except for selecting a date that is further ahead.

You can go to Travelocity.com and work your way through the contact links to
send them feedback. I also just tried to call, but I believe it may take
some patience to get somewhere that way. I first ended up with a reservation
agent, when I explained to him what I wanted he transferred me to customer
service. I was on hold for maybe 10 minutes, then I explained to the person
who answered that I wanted to talk to somebody about the Travelocity iPhone
app. He told me they had a special department for that and transferred me,
next thing I was back on the voice prompt system where I was asked if I
wanted to make a new reservation or had an existing reservation. I had to
hang up at this point since I have to get ready for work, but I suggest that
if this is important to you that you spend a bit of time on the phone and
call them. Often with companies like that it really depends on whether you
get somebody on the phone who first of all actually listens to what you have
to say and second who then really makes the effort to connect you to the
right people. It may take some effort and persistence, but there certainly
are ways to contact even large companies like that. Booking.com is also a
big travel booking company located in Europe. I can't remember any more if
initially I contacted them via a web form or whether I found an actual email
address, but I think it was initially via a web form, then I received a
reply and was able to use email from that point.

One last piece of advice, maybe get a sighted person to check out the
calendar with you because maybe you can use it if somebody shows you how.
You didn't really explain what exactly is not accessible so I don't know
what you saw or heard Voiceover say or not say. As I said, both the Canadian
app and the website using Safari allowed me to easily choose a date as long
as it was in that range of dates (July and the first week or 2 of August)
that was shown. I'll maybe ask one of my employees today to look at the app
and tell me how they would advance the month.

Good luck,