John, I use smart merge.  It is 99 cents, and I find it worked pretty well.
The only problem is once in a while, I get a message to merge them again.  I
have to do it less and less all of the time.  I think they have made some
upgrades to the app, and it has become much better.  Hope this helps.

Candy