  From: John Panarese
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 6:49 PM
  Subject: An app for removing duplicate contacts

  Hi folks,
      Can anyone recommend an app for the iDevices that will sort contacts and
remove or merge duplicates?  I know it's easier done on the computer, but the
situation makes that alternative not practical.

  Take Care

  John D. Panarese
  Director
  Mac for the Blind
  Tel, (631) 724-4479
  Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
  Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

  APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX Mountain Lion and LION